Looking for the Free Microlite20/7x/8x/2020 Rules Downloads?

There are well over 100 free downloads of rules (and more) for Microlite20, Microlite2020, Microlite7x, Microlite 81, and their many variants in the Game Download Library area below. These files can be downloaded without creating a membership on this site.

Update (19 Jun 23):

As I mentioned many weeks ago, maintaining the seldom used Wordpress side of this site became too much of a bother, especially as parts of Wordpress are constantly updating and some those updates break things -- like access to this forum. I'm finally had time to remove it. The forum should stop disappearing from view now.

As many of you know, my wife has had MS for about 20 years now. It has gotten to the stage where helping her takes a lot more of my time that it used to. This means visits to this board have become few and far between. I'm looking for a couple of members willing to help moderate this board. Note that if your idea of good moderation is anything similar the way boards like RPG.net are moderated, do not bother volunteering. Good moderation isn't about forcing your opinions, ideological positions, or biases on members via your power to gag and ban, it is about being helpful to all members (even those you don't like/disagree with), cleaning up after spammers, and enforcing the rules with the lightest hand possible and only doing so when the rules are actually broken. If you are interested in any message board moderation position on any board because of the supposed "power" it will give you, you are (IMHO) the wrong person for the job. If you are interested, PM me. It may taken quite a while to reply, unfortunately.

Microlite20 Facebook Group

Description: Looking for help to moderate/modify the group.

Ask questions and/or make comments and suggestions about the Rules Lite RPGs' forum, community, and web site here.

sycarion
United States of America

Microlite20 Facebook Group

Post by sycarion »

Hello everyone,

Apologies if this is the wrong subforum.

I love M20 and it got me back into gaming over 20 years ago. I joined the fb group and became a moderator when Robin sold it to a friend of mine. He has since left it, but I confess that I haven't done a good job of moderating the fb group.

I would be happy to get help with it, if folks want it to stay around. Let me know in the group if you are interested. You can reach me at gmail, too, if you prefer.

Bear

0 x

quaffeine
United States of America

Re: Microlite20 Facebook Group

Post by quaffeine »

Hi!

Are you referring to a different group than this one?:

Microlite20 Fans

I swear I'd searched Facebook for other groups and found none, but it there is another floating around please let me/us know, I'd love to check it out.

0 x
sycarion
United States of America

Post by sycarion »

I am referring to Microlite20 Fans.

I would like to make it a different group because I haven't kept up with removing spam and weirdness, although the OGL discussion is pretty good so far. I totally understand why folks would not stick around.

0 x
squirewaldo
United States of America

Post by squirewaldo »

sycarion wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:36 pm

I would like to make it a different group because I haven't kept up with removing spam and weirdness, although the OGL discussion is pretty good so far. I totally understand why folks would not stick around.

I would be happy to help out as a sub-Mod or Admin (whatever Fakebook calls it today). I wouldn't be too active, but if you have enough back up even a little bit of help can be useful.

0 x
quaffeine
United States of America

Post by quaffeine »

sycarion wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:36 pm

For what it's worth I check in on that every day, and I haven't noticed any spam at all. So if it's incoming and you're addressing it, you're doing a bang-up job.

It would be nice to get all the m20 folks in one place, since there's almost 100 members here but over 400 followers on FB.

0 x